A lettable office complex for the Scripture Union of Ghana. The design seeks to effectively reduce solar heat gain by optimized shading.
Client: Eris Property Group, Scripture Union, Ghana
Address: Accra, Ghana
Type: Commercial (Offices) and Retail
Value: US$43.1 million | R636 million
Size: 11975 m2
The SU Tower is a game–changer for corporate workspace in Accra. A grade “A” office offering with an appreciable appeal of retail: placing your business at the center of it all.
A 11, 989 square metres of modern but sustainable space prized for its superior access, prestigious corporate address and excellent proximity to amenities. Strategically sitting at the intersection of the Kanda Highway and the Castle Road within the Ridge enclave of Accra.; the SU Tower is visible from all cardinal points of its location offering the discerning occupier unique placement and an enviable corporate identity. Our property easily connects to the Ridge Hospital, Bank of Ghana, Ghana Stock Exchange, Movenpick Ambassador Hotel, major financial institutions, the central business district, the OSU retail offering of shopping centres, restaurants and fine dining etc.
With advanced sustainability and green practices in designing; SU offers large open floor plates of 1,200 square metres and abundance of natural light, ultimately reducing property operating expenses.
SU Tower is already home to blue chip companies within the financial and service industry.
- 9 levels of grade “A” office space with large, flexible and open-plan floor plates of 250-1000 square metres
- 5 levels of structured parking providing a total of 424 on-site parking bays
- 3 Dedicated Passenger lifts, dedicated fireman lift and Goods Lift for easy relocation
- 24-hour access control & security, Door Monitoring and CCTV
- Dedicated corporate image and signage areas
- Dedicated storage facilities
- Dedicated property management
- Dedicated on-site water storage of 260,000 litres interfaced with sprinkler and hydrant system
- Soft and Hard Landscaping with indigenous and local materials
- Tenant Installation Allowance for Partitioning, Carpeting and Blinds
- Back-up generators for emergency services providing up to 48-hours of 100% capacit