Posted on November 28, 2012
OCS has changed the Drawing Register as per Clients requirements. Information has been ordered so that it will be easier to locate and sort.
Team members will now be able to:
- Create and edit drawing register divisions with a name of their choice to better structure/order their relevant drawing registers into sections/areas/zones/groupings.
- They can “Move” drawings from one register division to another easily
- Each discipline has their own page/tab for their disciplines drawings, as well as an “All” tab to show all disciplines on one page.
- New drawing issue trigger mails now contain a section that the Main
- Contractor can sign on receipt of the drawing delivered to site. (A drawing transmittal slip)
- Other functions which will become evident with use.
These features have been added to ensure that you will be able to access all the drawings as quickly and easily as possible.
If you require any help, please contact us.